Harun Hashim al Rashid
Let It Be Known - Poem by Harun Hashim al Rashid
Let it be known:
there will be no peace.
because the lodgers in the tente
have become fed up with humiliation of
become tired of suffering, misery and illness,
bored with the death creeping in their bones,
sick if life itself,
because they are homeless,
walking in darkness.
Comments about Let It Be Known by Harun Hashim al Rashid
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl