Let's Play 20 Questions - Poem by Bob Genevro
1) Why do we poets at poetry readings
check their laughter at the door?
2) Jesus H. Christ!
What DOES the H stand for?
3) Who will be the first woman
to take a leak on the moon?
4) Are you crazy?
5) When you drink and drive
are you afraid of getting a D.U.I.
or an I.U.D.?
6) W W L L D
What Would Lindsey Lohan Do?
7) Are you glad to see me?
8) Is that a gerbil in your pocket?
9) What's big and gray and sings 'Day-O'?
10) What's the matter with you?
11) Will you men grow up? They're only breasts!
12) Why do people who work in Health Food stores
look so unhealthy?
13) Are you a man or a mouse?
14) What caused those two ants on the toilet seat
to get pissed off?
15) Did you know that the French word for 'hernia' is
16) Have you lost weight?
17) Why isn't there an 'O'
in the word 'circle'?
18) If Diarrhea is not inherited,
why does it run in your jeans?
19) If God is all-knowing,
why did She ask Adam
'Where are you? '
20) If you have any lesbian fantasies,
will you please share them with me
after the poetry reading?
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Let's Play 20 Questions by Bob Genevro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You