Let Us Visit Children's Exhibition - Poem by kp. shashidharan
'Money may come
And money may go
We too will go
It is once in a lifetime
Let us visit the children's exhibition too';
Babe, you whispered
A few galleries of our Mother!
The children made great wonders
Stupendous all over the world
But not so enduring in comparison
With those of the great Mother!
Hundreds of manmade wonders
Ancient, medieval and modern
What to see and what not to see
Where to begin and when to begin!
Before the icon of love `
The Taj Mahal we bathing in moonlight
Suspending our dream in the horizon
Bringing music, songs
Rhythm and dance
Enlivening our six senses
In the splendour of love!
Comments about Let Us Visit Children's Exhibition by kp. shashidharan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl