Lets Take A Stand - Poem by Gwen Rehfield
Lets take a stand,
And take the danger out of our streets,
Let's save our land,
And overcome the defeats.
Let's begin a solution,
To the problems we may see,
And stop the pollution'
Of violence and crime, on land and sea.
Let's begin the cultification,
Of our streets, and fields,
And stop the stagnation,
And bring forth yields.
Let's begin the construction,
Of peace and goodwill,
And stop the destruction,
The hate, that can kill.
Let's not make matters worse,
By ignoring all the wrong,
But instead, put it in reverse,
And show our faith, strong.
Let's remember a word of prayer,
And know God is very near,
When in the midst of despair,
Let's count on Him to be there.
Comments about Lets Take A Stand by Gwen Rehfield
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl