Life - Poem by Tammara Boyce
Part of life is knowing when to grow up,
but I guess some people just don't know how to.
And because of those people who can't grow up,
others must suffer the conscequences,
even if they aren't in the wrong.
Comments about Life by Tammara Boyce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl