Life - Poem by Shaan Sidhu
Life is pointless you say.
I deny, I say, no way! ! !
Everywhere there is a reason to live
Everywhere so much to learn, so much to give.
Explore the unexplored territory.
Do: something new, create your story.
You are afraid of this creation, you say.
But, so it will be if you keep everything at bay.
Let go your fear and dereons fly.
Look beyound the clouds and reach for the sky.
Life comes in full circle.
Can't you see the 'POINT'? ? ? ?
Comments about Life by Shaan Sidhu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl