Life - Poem by Susannah Maher
Life is like a river that always has to end,
Sometimes you go by yourself and sometimes with a friend,
Though everyone knows it's necessary,
Few rarely want to leave,
The maybe happy ending they finally have acheived.
Life is like an ocean,
Far too deep to judge,
Though every ocean has something special,
There's always at least one smudge.
Life is like the sky,
it's gentle and it's soft,
But when a storm comes across it,
It becomes vicious and is scary,
It makes me want to cry.
So when your all alone in the dark,
There's always someone waiting with a match,
And maybe a tiny spark.........
Comments about Life by Susannah Maher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl