Life And Art - Poem by Abhinav Maurya
Life is an art, art is life.
Sense it; my ears, nose and eyes.
Hey! brain don't fickle, admire and love smooth like a pebble.
Calm you tides, be like a tranquil bay. In the end, it's the only ray.
Comments about Life And Art by Abhinav Maurya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl