Life Made Sense - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
It is life
That made sense.
It is light,
And let us fight.
Words and body.
No vacant room,
In the apartment of
Poetry, all full.
Just frame the truth
Permanently in you.
Comments about Life Made Sense by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl