Life Of Lies - Poem by Sunny Gao
When we were born, we were pure.
Now we live lies, that we decide.
When we grow old, we die swift.
Now we can say, we lived life.
Years gone pass, when they reminisce.
They can know, what pride is.
What life is, what they are.
They can too, live that lie.
When they pasted, our way of life.
They can too, change their past.
Last of breath, last of hopes.
Last of life, last of lies.
Comments about Life Of Lies by Sunny Gao
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda