Lifes Gone - Poem by Kayla Fuller
you quit school and never go back
you get into trouble just like that
people judge you and discriminate you
lexuring you til you dropp acting like they care and now you don't bare a chance
just cause you aint prancing around cheering, acting like a prep they wont except you for who you are and support your descions
it starts a traffic jam, a coliusion.
you ignore them and move on
now you are broke and smoking a bong,
with lots of weed you don't need.
Comments about Lifes Gone by Kayla Fuller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl