Kayla Fuller Poems
- Loss Virginity, Lost Father The loss of your virginity to the...
- Pain I want it to go away I don't know another way If I ...
- Parents parents yell at you make you cry what do you ...
- Babe It's amazing how i feel when i am around you when i ...
- I Love You i never really knew you you were just another ...
- Sexual Feeling break my chains and set me free take my hand ...
- Suicide so here i am just sitting here, on my bed with a ...
I'm a small town girl, thats been through alot and can relate to alot. I love to write, fight and i love kids! I love my friends very much i don't know what i would do with out them. Music is my life and the one thing i like to turn to no matter what the deal or problem is. To me every body should write, it helps clear your mind! ! !
Check me out on myspace ~K-Babe~
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayla Fuller
Loss Virginity, Lost Father
The loss of your virginity to the one you love
you think it's wrong but he says it's all right
you trust him with your whole heart
so you do what he says
you can't looked into his eyes
and when your laying there with his hands rubbing you, as he slowly moves his way down; you lay there and think how bad you want this to be done
the pain you go through as he gets pleasure makes you wanna cry
you want it to stop, but you are scared what he'll do
you tell him no more til you relize your looking down the barrel of a gun
you give it to him til you tell your mom