Like A Sun - Poem by Maureen Travers
Like a sun, you are emblazoned on my soul
Like a moon, you banish my darkness
Like planet earth you make my life feel whole
Like the galaxies you fill my universe.
Like a comet I orbit the worlds in your eyes
Like a meteor freefalls from above
Like a nova radiating light in the skies
Like a nebula forming stars with your love.
Comments about Like A Sun by Maureen Travers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl