Maureen Travers Poems
- Time Traveller I am yesterday, A genetic map The living ...
- Climate Change At first were the balmy days, sunshine was ...
- Adoration Prisms of light spark in the soft sapphire of your ...
- Attention-Seeking Look at me, look at me, the little girl ...
- Stars We are made of stars, Origins of the infinite, ...
- Questions Are your ideas grand or grandiose? Do you have ...
- Mindstorm The wind raging in my mind Carries words and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maureen Travers
I am yesterday,
A genetic map
The living proof
I am today,
A blank diskette
On which I burn
I am tomorrow,
A compass pointing
To human godhood