Maureen Travers Poems
- My Passion You are a whirlwind inside my head I try to ...
- Time Traveller I am yesterday, A genetic map The living ...
- Climate Change At first were the balmy days, sunshine was ...
- Miracle Be my miracle and bring me to the light, I have ...
- Dreamer In dreams I live my inner life No mere neural ...
- Adoration Prisms of light spark in the soft sapphire of your ...
- Attention-Seeking Look at me, look at me, the little girl ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maureen Travers
You are a whirlwind inside my head
I try to capture your essence, your spirit
But you elude my slender grasp.
I ride the storm rejoicing,
As the filaments of your web bind me
Ever closer to your soul.
You are a meadow within my heart,
I feel your serenity and your heady scents
Transport me to the delights of Eden.
How can life a precursor be?
When all of heaven greets my astonished eyes
With each moment that we share.
You are the music of my soul,
No symphony is equal to your grace and charm,
No aria lifts my spirit in the way you ...