Listen - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
Like Whispers on the wind,
The voice reaches far.
It can give a person the seed
Of an Idea, a memory.
The mouth forms words
And the throat speaks it out.
Yet, some voices you tend to ignore.
The voices that you say
The people that are invisable
It doesn't mean they don't
Have a voice.
It just means that you
Need to listen carefully
Comments about Listen by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl