Live And Let...? - Poem by Ben Gunn
Just live your life as you wish to,
Please don't involve me any further at all,
you never knowingly feel anything true,
your whole life was meant to appall.
Any joy you attain is at others expense,
none are spared your tongue bar your own
Never to blame tho' you have no defence,
You sit unmoved, above us all, alone.
Your life is portrayed as full and complete,
with not a hint of penance nor grief,
but you're only happy in torment and deceit,
As you betray yet anothers belief.
You'll die unloved and leave nothing worthwhile,
You'll be the first sinner that Jesus won't save.
And when I hear of your death, firstly I'll smile,
Then I'll dance on your motherfucking grave.
Ben Gunn 30.11.92
Comments about Live And Let...? by Ben Gunn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl