Alex The Poet (A.T.P.) Lushaba
Living And Leaving - Poem by Alex The Poet (A.T.P.) Lushaba
Flowing like the falling rains,
Quickly covering the the land's grains.
Shouting for for all gains.
But we are living and leaving.
Dreaming in daylight shadows,
Screaming at midnight with widows,
Struglling for victory at peak-tree,
Sweating like never before for the ever fall,
But we are living and leaving...
Let me drive my spine in time,
For we are living and leaving..
Comments about Living And Leaving by Alex The Poet (A.T.P.) Lushaba
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Alex The Poet (A.T.P.) Lushaba's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl