Nancy Winter Miranda
Living Ghosts - Poem by Nancy Winter Miranda
Showing signs of wear and tear,
ancient times of an era gone by.
where ghosts reside,
haunted by their past...
not striving to move on.
Living with no reason, no rhyme,
history... alive within the present,
and to them it all makes sense.
Comments about Living Ghosts by Nancy Winter Miranda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl