Living In A Nightmare - Poem by lisa parks
Going to sleep
Dreaming of wonderful
Dreams like catching
Dreams where you
fly like a dove...
But then it can turn
into a nightmare.
Where instead of catching
It’s the devil that is
Being in fire...hearing
But God is there to protect you...from
So you wouldn’t be
living in a nightmare.
Comments about Living In A Nightmare by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye