Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
Logos - Poem by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A word is enough,
to move the world toward us.
It flies without wings,
and gives wings to the thought and imagination.
It travels on the rivers, lakes, seas and oceans,
through the forests and woods,
over the mountains and hills
in order to achieve its purpose.
A word was given for us,
full of knowledge and wisdom,
which wings are the faith.
Comments about Logos by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl