London Bridge Is Falling Down - Poem by Josette Lager
London bridge is falling down,
falling down, and Bruce Willis
is no where to be found, and
my heart goes out to those
who died underground.
The seven hundred injured,
left with shattered emotions
and to those who died in a
fast moving hi tech locomotion.
I'd like to talk to the conductor
but he doesn't exist not in Los
Angeles anyway.Lets blame it
on the I.R.A. or how about Islam
those mad dogs that hate us so,
its all about the oil don't cha know!
I'll be damned if I let them steal my
my joy away from me the miserable
wretches and reprobates.I'm german
half anyway and we crouts can whip
their butts any day of the week.Last
but not least bring it on.
Josette Marie Louise Lager
Comments about London Bridge Is Falling Down by Josette Lager
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl