Loneliness - Poem by Mathews Benny
The road paved me the way ahead,
with endless hopes and wishes.
Alone in this world, I kept my way,
only the loneliness accompanied me.
The deed day may come,
for which I waits.
Holding the breath in me,
Heartbeats tend to be dumb,
The awaited 'death'.
I wished I had a beloved,
but the cruel destiny just turned against.
Alone in this i stood,
being a 'Being' I was confused,
and lonely in the world.
Comments about Loneliness by Mathews Benny
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda