Lonely Nights - Poem by Philip Lore
I can't take another lonely night,
Without you I have to hold on tight.
Nights are colder, here without your love,
The moon is rising, stars shining high above.
My burning love for you, its been a year,
I close my eyes before I shed a tear.
No more farewells, no more long good-byes,
I miss your smile, your lovely deep blue eyes.
My life has always been built around you,
I'm so lonely I don't know what to do,
Can't wait to settle down and be with you.
No interruptions, only just us two.
Comments about Lonely Nights by Philip Lore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl