The one formerly kown as great
Long Distance - Poem by The one formerly kown as great
Dot your i's,
Cross your t's.
Will your letter find a way to me?
Before you leave,
Its hard to see,
can this be what I truelly believe?
Comments about Long Distance by The one formerly kown as great
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda