Lonley Days - Poem by Heather Hill
Lonely days without you makes me miss you even more.
Crying for no reason at all. Ready for you to come back home.
I wanna see you, I'm tired of all the lonely days without you.
Nothing is gonna change the way you make me feel.
No one will ever understand it.
Laying on my bed staring at the phone wanting you to call.
Thinking should just call you myself.
I love to much to give up what we have.
You're the only one I will ever love.
I'm so lonely, tired of the lonely days without you.
I'm ready for those days to end.
Comments about Lonley Days by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl