Looking For Love - Poem by suchul Jin
Walking on the beach.
Looking for warmth love.
Crazy look around,
But I don't found,
The warmth love;
I looking for. Sad I return at home.
And sitting on the stairs
I found you, with your eyes,
Full of tears.
I do not, that you was the love,
That warmth love,
That I looking for.
Comments about Looking For Love by suchul Jin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda