Losing Someone That Means So Much - Poem by Queen Taz
How can you let go of someone you loved so much?
Waking up feeing for their touch-
Knowing in your heart they mean so much
How can you dismiss what you consider a lifetime of love;
but at times feels like lust.giving up your heart confiding in the word trust!
Labeled with pet names like bae, sweetie, sweetheart-
but losing that person, that thought constittue as an empty skeleton with no heart no flesh living miserable wondering whats going to happen next.
People selling love like writing checks-
Losing value like a bounced checked; compared to a person pocket full of lint
losing that love one you will live regret.
Comments about Losing Someone That Means So Much by Queen Taz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl