Lossing A Love On - Poem by Amanda Herbst
She was two and a half
She had her whole life in front of her
Why did she have to die?
Why did she have to go?
Why can’t I get to know her better?
Her older bother loved her
We all loved her
We miss you whole lot
Comments about Lossing A Love On by Amanda Herbst
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl