Lost In You - Poem by aron seyar
All I do when you're not around
is tell myself to stop-
stop loving and
One slight glance your way
and my breath vanishes.
I get lost in your eyes and smile and voice
and can't seem to regain consciousness
trying to 'walk it off'
I find myself stumbling along
making myself into a
So I want to thank you
in a rude sarcastic way.
But I could never speak
more than one word to you...
Comments about Lost In You by aron seyar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl