aron seyar Poems
- It Feels Like You Just as though the clouds caress the ...
- The Strongest Woman Ahh warmth, just like the warmth of a ...
- Love Song i wish i could write you a love song and play it ...
- Old Cold Hard nothing says anything anymore it doesn't hold ...
- Think Of Me ONE- think of me. think hard of everything we ...
- Now, Youve Won. use me. take my body however you like and ...
- No Title 2 come scoop me up and take me away from this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about aron seyar
It Feels Like You
Just as though the clouds caress the sky
thoughts of you caress my mind
It all seems too good to be true
Everything I do, I find myself believing you're there.
I smoke my cigarette-you lit it.
I sing my song-you wrote it.
I eat my dinner-you cooked it.
I made my bed-you messed it.
As I dig my fingers in-and it feels so perfect-it feels like you