Lost Love - Poem by Bindu Borle
Tuesday it was,
Words weren’t exchanged
Air conditioning added to the coldness.
No more warmth-
Tea getting cold, papers scattered
Could it be my fault?
I hear someone laughing
An urgent need.
Reluctance; reconciliation impossible
Self-pity, tumultuous mind
Something to fall back upon
Who cares it is over
Don’t ask to define-
It was never meaning full
But a make shift arrangement for carnal desires.
Copyright © 2006, Bindu Borle
Comments about Lost Love by Bindu Borle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda