Dennis Ernesto Ruiz
Lost Too - Poem by Dennis Ernesto Ruiz
hundred of seconds of
overshadows my existence
tonight, i don't know where i stand...
a haze finds my mind
while you stab pain deep into me
like a knife
you've left me...
lost in the thought of you.
Comments about Lost Too by Dennis Ernesto Ruiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda