Lee Ann Schaffer
Lost Treasure - Poem by Lee Ann Schaffer
The shards of light
Shimmered and dazzled into
Were not enough
To draw the trajectory
Of your life.
Fiery and sweet,
As though they were
Replete with shine
And void of value.
Comments about Lost Treasure by Lee Ann Schaffer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl