Lost Without You - Poem by Katie Wiz
I’m lost, and mixed up inside
I don’t know where to turn next
I thought I could make it work
But now I see I was just thinking about me and not us.
I LOVE YOU, still
And I miss you most of all
Everywhere I go I see your name
Every time I dream, your there
Everything reminds me of you
You were my everything.
I want you back so I can hear your voice
So I can see your beautiful smile
So I can smell your hair
So I can fell you again
But I’m just a vain, little girl growing up
What do I know about love?
But just tell me….. What did I do to make you leave?
Comments about Lost Without You by Katie Wiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl