Lost Without You... - Poem by vimal ramchandra
Time has tried hard for me,
To forget and let go.
But I still wave my hands in the darkness,
Yearning to find you...
Years of tears couldn't wash away,
Your memory from my heart.
I seize your existing past in my eyes,
Hoping every minute without you,
Would be my last.
Loving you is all I ever wanted to do,
But life had different plans for you.
I hear your voice whisper in my ears,
Leading me to a path, wish I knew.
My soul that’s scarred with questions of your absence,
Shall never be healed, as the proof that you lived,
Shall only breathe within my memories now
Comments about Lost Without You... by vimal ramchandra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl