Emmanuel Damilola Adeyemo
Lovable Poet - Poem by Emmanuel Damilola Adeyemo
Still your lovable lyricist-
God’s own boy Emmanulyrist.
He’s ready to flood your street
Like a well-trained physicist
With beautiful lines you can’t resist.
His sweet stanzas will keep you glued to your seat
Like a wounded beast.
His poems dropp like mist-
A way that will bring joy even to a sadist.
May be I should insist,
As I continue with my gist,
That I’m not encapsulated in a discriminating cyst,
So I’m no way a poetic racist.
The Blacks and Whites are on my list
To watch out for a poetic feast.
Comments about Lovable Poet by Emmanuel Damilola Adeyemo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda