Emmanuel Damilola Adeyemo
Emmanuel Damilola Adeyemo Poems
- I'M Black, I'M Proud I've got the blacks' ...
- Boko Haram (Terrorism) Sorrow fills my heart Like a target ...
- Dangling Feeble fingers at work The ball-point taking its ...
- Homesick One thing I know for sure, Like a truth that can't...
- The Plights Of The Sky The sky is in sorrow Like a knight ...
- Lovable Poet Still your lovable lyricist- God’s own boy ...
- Poetic Land (Part 1) Outside I stand Well ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emmanuel Damilola Adeyemo
I'M Black, I'M Proud
I've got the blacks' blood
That makes me strong like a fired brick.
It doesn't rush like flood
And uniqueness, it speaks.
I've got the blacks' skin
That may candidly cause you to sin.
It shines with much elegance you can't resist
Even if you seem to be a racist.
I'm black and can say that proudly
‘cos we've got hearts starved of fear.
Our sky is never cloudy
‘cos the sun's face is always there.
Oh mother Africa!
So happy to be your replica.