Love - Poem by Honey Reidly
love is a feeling
and i know where it starts.
it flows from the Father
and fills up our heart.
it helps us along
this treacherous road,
its always with us
even when we grow old
it helps us to know our pain will end
and Jesus will help if you just let him in.
now i'm going to tell you the greatest love story,
Jesus left his throne and came down from glory.
he took up our sins and died on a cross
he did all of this so we wouldn't be lost.
but this story is not all sad
he rose in three days
and for that i am glad.
so when you feel you have no love to to give,
remember jesus died so we all can live.
Comments about Love by Honey Reidly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda