Love - Poem by Monica Encarnacion
How I wish LOVE is as easy as 1-2-3
Or just simple as A-B-C
Then I would've been an expert now
Or a genius in the making.
But no, LOVE is tougher than Geometry
And more complex than Chemistry
That I can even be a fool somehow
So I wanna learn and never stop trying.
Comments about Love by Monica Encarnacion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl