Love - Poem by LaShawanda Ivey
Love is so sweet like honey
It feels so wonderful
it makes you so high
like you floating in the clouds.
Love is caring and sharing
Love is like a warm
like someone wrapping
there arms around you
to keep you safe from fear and harm.
Love is a word that God told us to do rather
you want to or not.
Love makes you smile when
Someone says it to you and mean it.
Love is a special gift
from God that he gave to the world
To share it with everyone that want
To be loved.
Comments about Love by LaShawanda Ivey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda