Love And Life - Poem by Rocky Romance
I love, so I exist.
I love, my heart beats.
I love, my dreams of you.
I love, I love the smile on your face is magic.
I love, when I walk beside you holding hands.
I love, you can't escape love.
I love, love finds away on it's own.
I love, love is truly destiny.
Comments about Love And Life by Rocky Romance
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl