Love Is - Poem by jami lynn
Love is the dew on the morning grass, love is the shine from the moon.
Love is alive in your eyes tonite, and where fairies and childen commune.
Love is as BLACK as a murderous heart, and empty and cold as is DEEP.
Love isnt real in the breaking of day, but ONLY when i am asleep.
Comments about Love Is by jami lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl