Love Is In The Air - Poem by Brett Phillips
The Way two Lovers meet,
I feel the beat of my heart start yet to increase.
Your eyes are just so, Divine.
I'll Hold your gaze baby....to the end of time.
Holding your hands, I begin with a Peck
From your mouth i kiss down to your neck.
From a Hug to a lovers embrace,
I Close my eyes and I still see you'r pretty face.
One of these day's, you and me
One of these day's we'll be free.
You in my arms, the fire so high.
our heads tilting back, as we stair into the night sky.
The angels get jelouse, of the love that we share.
as im holding you, they just stop and they stair.
You start to laugh, and i play with your hair.
This time baby.... Love is in the air.
Comments about Love Is In The Air by Brett Phillips
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl