Love Lost - Poem by Nikki Clevenger
Was it love?
Who can say.
I lost it along the way.
Still go through the motions
Still go through the pain.
I hurt so bad, it all goes numb anyway.
Sweet, sweet pain.
makes it all ok
The physicalness of itself.
Like a big open mouth yelling
for its surrender, crying dark red tears.
See it there, never to far
there is comfort in that
When there is comfort in nothing.
So without love i'll stay
Numb as I go, and figure it out
All alone I go.
I'm so sorry, I hurt too.
Comments about Love Lost by Nikki Clevenger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda