Love Me Tender - Poem by Philip Lore
Long last thoughts and memories,
Merge with harsh realities.
Here its war, I pray for peace,
One day all of this will cease.
Many highs...many lows creep,
Still the wind blows in this tropical heat.
Close my eyes to get away,
You're always with me everyday.
Love me tender, I've been through so much,
Just a sweet embrace, a tender touch,
To hear your sweet voice, hold you tight,
My inner flame will burn so bright.
Comments about Love Me Tender by Philip Lore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl