Love Or Somethin Like It - Poem by Arsiema Berhane
My friend left
For another country.
Leaving this country of mine and hers
Which she always said is sick and tired of.
She called me.
And the first thing she said
was 'I miss my Eritrea'.
Missing it seems to kill her
After only one day.
Shall i call this 'love? '
Comments about Love Or Somethin Like It by Arsiema Berhane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl