Love Pray - Poem by Persa Corbalokovic
Let me kiss his lips – the gate to infinity.
Can’t you also see this natural affinity,
Between two vital forces, two minds?
Get me back my other half, these two bind.
Or just let me watch him - until I faint.
Or drink his skin’s dew until the sin’s taint
Is smelt in the most innocent of his passions.
Let me wear him, make him my body fashion.
Let me throw myself, cast away all my walls,
In front of his fortress, upon the calls,
Of my naked mind and unadulterated thirst
To merge two insides, until we burst.
It tears me apart I can’t touch him. It seems
I’m in danger of falling apart at the seams.
Which God should I beg to hear my pray?
Oh, please, please! Don’t you see I fray!
Comments about Love Pray by Persa Corbalokovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl