Persa Corbalokovic Poems
- I Forgive You Everything I forgive you the look, That ...
- Love – One Word For The Univer... Can a glance linking two ...
- It’s All About Love That minute we’re born, If there is no ...
- Let Us Be Two … Let us be two, you and I, when we talk On ...
- Love Pray Let me kiss his lips – the gate to infinity. Can’t...
- Destiny All changed! Is this THE love, I’ve dreamt of all ...
- Avoid This Man At All Costs Beware of this man and each his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Persa Corbalokovic
Avoid This Man At All Costs
Beware of this man and each his act!
He seduces using these with great tact:
The alert of his fingers
The beauty of his peace
The boldness of his tongue
The burning of his palm
The calm of his words
The cheekiness of his care
The curve of his back
The depth of his thought
The excellence of his manners
The flush of his cheeks
The innocence of his mischief
The laziness of his smile
The length of his thighs
The lightening of his mind
The power of his mien
The pride of his walk
The profoundness of his look
The purring of his ...