Love Questions - Poem by Jordan Antrim
There is a need for love amongst us
as we live our lives we feel trust
toward one another until lies are told
and the truth begins to unfold
revealing ones true self to another.
The significant other is loved
and he soars like the doves
until the stone of lies
buries deep in its side
quickly carrying it down there after.
So when you think you have sold your heart to another
ask yourself whats so special about this significant other?
Why do you trust her with something so fragile
when so much as a lie
can cause you to cry
which in turn breaks the heart
allowing it to fall apart
just as quickly there after?
Comments about Love Questions by Jordan Antrim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl