Jordan Antrim Poems
- A Heart A Heart is something that is meant to break its just...
- Untrust Trust is not a thing Most people can bring me to ...
- Drinking The Pain Away I take the easy way out by routing ...
- A Haunting Past Some people have a past that tends to come ...
- Relationships (From My Prospec... To have a ...
- Betrayal Of The Betrayed. To be betrayed makes one feel like...
- Escaping Into Fate You can try to run but only as far as the...
I was born in Oklahoma then moved to Arizona where I now lived with my aunt and uncle but I just previously moved back. I find poetry to be a good pass time and release of stress. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jordan Antrim
A Heart is something that is meant to break
its just a matter of how much it can take.
I know it can be ripped and torn
but very rarely mourned
by other people
its taken for granted
and often branded
by another saying there in love
often saying it came from above.
but what they soon find out is love is made up of many lies
that quickly make it die.
leaving it to fade away
in the following days.
Then all that is left is the shattered
pieces of a battered heart that fell apart.
Leaving one to start over again...